Could you imagine that people where interested in joining your team just by how you’ve been branding yourself on social media platforms.
Branding yourself and not your company will ensure the long lasting success of you business.
By branding yourself to your company you will be repelling prospects away from your company rather than towards.
If you where to change company you would then need to re-brand yourself, people following you would lose faith if they see you moving from company to company.
Most people don’t look at joining your opportunity they join you!
By following these tried and tested tips you will be well on your way to start branding yourself.
- Get a professional photo for your profile.
Using a professional photo you will increase report, you will gain more trust this way. People don’t want to join an opportunity because of your crazy antics over the weekend they join you and your brand that you have built.
- Create regular content (blog, video or article). The main purpose is to refer people to your expertise.
Creating content is where the money is, by giving regular value you will gain the trust from your readers and with the trust comes the sales and recruitment.
If you’re now thinking that what will happen when you run out of content that’s where My Lead System Pro comes into play. With daily webinars and an ever growing library of content you would do well not to find something to write about.
- Produce plenty of value 80% value and 20% sales. People like to buy off people that they know and trust.
By producing regular value you will be creating cash flow to your business. Giving 80% value will keep your readers engaged and will ensure of the return to your pages and sites. Then with the other 20% you can off you services or products.
- Create a business or fan page.
Creating a business page allows you to separate your personnel page from your business. With having a business page you are able to give people the choice of joining your page and not continually spamming your personnel page and driving the audience away from your opportunity and your products.
It is very important to remember that you will be branding yourself on this page and not the company or its products.
- Participate in group chats
By joining Facebook groups within your line of business and engaging with the other members of these groups you can add value and build relationships.
When finding an article of interest add comments and you will be suppressed on how easy it is to strike up conversations.
These are a few tips to get you started on branding yourself for more tips and more importantly training try this 10 Day Risk Free Trial where you will have all the tools and training you need to brand yourself and start to earn whilst you learn.